At this time, we only have one formal position available (see below). However, if you have deep experience with astronomy and astronomical products, and if you are in the Los Angeles area, we would love to hear from you. We could use help with internet marketing, e-commerce, customer support, testing/evaluating products, new product development, writing, doing video reviews, managing online forums, etc. So if you are a passionate amateur astronomer, let us know what other skill sets you have, and we might just be able to create a position for you.
1. INTERNET MARKETING / SALES ASSISTANT
Looking for an SEO/SEM specialist to handle all aspects of Agena's growing marketing and sales efforts.
Scope of work:
- Grow our current online marketing efforts via: Newsletters, special offers and coupons/promotions, online advertising, Google Adwords, affiliate marketing, etc.
- Establish/manage marketing presence via: Social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), online forums, press releases, product videos, loyalty program, etc.
- Assist in sales efforts by analytically growing our sales on: Amazon, eBay, and other PPC/shopping channels
- Increase our Google/Bing visibility via: SEO, back-links, keyword analysis, A/B testing, market analysis, etc.
- Significant experience in several of the above areas with working knowledge of most areas
- Superb attention to detail / Driven to produce very high quality work
- Excellent writing skills and keen analytical mindset
- Photoshop/Astronomy knowledge/skills a plus
Part-time position with the possibility of turning full-time depending on your breadth of experience. Location - Agena office in Los Angeles Area (Paramount), CA only.
To apply, please write to info (AT) agenaastro.com with resume, availability, and compensation/salary requirements.